Starting Monday, March 23, all Teays Valley students will be able to receive “Grab & Go” bagged meals consisting of both lunch and breakfast items from 11 am–12 pm Mondays and Wednesdays at no cost. Students will be receiving two days of meals on Mondays and three days of meals on Wednesdays. Please be prepared to provide the student’s name and/or student ID number for each child receiving meals.
In order to keep everyone healthy, meals will be handed out in a drive-thru fashion, with parents/guardians driving through and picking up the meals. No one will exit their vehicle or enter the school building.
Meals will be available for pick up at the following locations:
• Ashville Elementary School – After-school parent pick-up area
• South Bloomfield Elementary School – After-school parent pick-up area
• Scioto Elementary School – After-school parent pick-up area
In addition to the above listed locations, Teays Valley busses will be transporting the “Grab & Go” meals to be available from 11am-12pm. Please look for the school bus at the following locations:
• Lakes at Ashton Village - front of office
• Carvel Manor – front of park next to SR 104
• Caravan MHP – B Street off Pickaway Rd.
• Lockbourne Lodge – front of park
• Meadowbrook MHP – front of park
• Ashville Country Estates – front of park, west entrance drive
• Orient United Methodist Church – parking lot
• Rock Church at Southern Point – parking lot
• East Ringgold United Methodist Church
If you have any questions, contact Food Services Director Jannette Fausnaugh at [email protected]